Dunbar Rugby Club Football
To all Members and Supporters – Behaviour Code for Spectators
The President and committee of Dunbar Rugby Football Club would wish that the club’s reputation for being welcoming, sporting and being fair to all visiting teams supporters and club officials should continue during this season and beyond.
We would ask that all members and supporters read the Code below and apply these principles at all fixtures.
Code for Spectators Dunbar Rugby Football Club.
- Moderate your behaviour, do not use profane language or harass referees, players or coaches.
- Applaud good play by the visiting team as well as your own.
- Show respect for your team’s opponents, without them there would be no match.
- Condemn the use of violence in all forms at every opportunity.
- Verbal abuse of players or referees cannot be accepted in any shape or form.
- Players or referees are not fair targets for bad behaviour.
- Encourage players to play by the Laws of the game.
- Spectators can contribute to the enjoyment of the event and all involved.
- Be proud of your Club and the game of Rugby